Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fatal Dirge clan chat.. because you know you want to ;)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Boredom has struck again! This time, with insanity.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Archfire5
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Boredom has struck again! This time, with insanity. Empty
PostSubject: Boredom has struck again! This time, with insanity.   Boredom has struck again! This time, with insanity. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:02 pm

Well as the topic says i've been getting bored lately, as i have gotten more free time lately to do absolutely nothing. So I've decided to (get ready, the insane, stupid idea i usually have when i'm bored is about to be described!) make an orpg! Will the rpg ever actually happen though? Depends on how frustrated i get with the computer. With the "o" ever happen? Probably not Very Happy. But in the meantime, it'll keep me occupied.

Now... which leads to my next 2 questions:

1. Would I be allowed to post a link if it somehow ever does happen?

2. Would anybody be interested in a good laugh at my possibly ghetto rpg?

(remember, i said it MAY NOT happen... depending on how frustrated i get...)
Back to top Go down
Fatal Dirge
Founder
Founder
Fatal Dirge

PostSubject: Re: Boredom has struck again! This time, with insanity.   Boredom has struck again! This time, with insanity. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:20 pm

Shit yes to both Razz
Back to top Go down
https://wickedwrath.darkbb.com
nickflipp
Veteran
Veteran
nickflipp

PostSubject: Re: Boredom has struck again! This time, with insanity.   Boredom has struck again! This time, with insanity. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:33 am

Dayumm that sounds awesomeeee Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Archfire5
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Boredom has struck again! This time, with insanity.   Boredom has struck again! This time, with insanity. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:19 pm

ya'll take forever to apply, but the game is currently going through alpha testing with a grand total of 3 members (not counting myself). the game download is [url=kingdomcrisis.webs.com]here[/url]. and the download itself is very frustrating. theres alot of bugs in it so feel free to send email to the address ive posted on the site to help sort you out if you run into problems with hamachi or the client.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boredom has struck again! This time, with insanity.   Boredom has struck again! This time, with insanity. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boredom has struck again! This time, with insanity.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Bullshit-
Jump to: