Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fatal Dirge clan chat.. because you know you want to ;)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plastic surgery

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LTJ Bunyip
Regular
Regular
LTJ Bunyip

Plastic surgery  Empty
PostSubject: Plastic surgery    Plastic surgery  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:56 pm

This is an awkward topic because most people when you say plastic surgery they think of breast implants. I'm not talking about those specifically but just plastic surgery in general. What's your opinion on it? Do you think it's gross, wrong, immoral, right, etc? Personally I think you're born with the face/body you have so unless you're in like a car accident and your face gets fucked up I say you deal with being ugly or having a flat chest.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Admin
Admin
Jess

Plastic surgery  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plastic surgery    Plastic surgery  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:06 am

pretty much same opinion, unless something bad happens you have the right to do it. every1 is born as they are, live with it
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/lol1993lol
LTJ Bunyip
Regular
Regular
LTJ Bunyip

Plastic surgery  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plastic surgery    Plastic surgery  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:04 pm

Jess wrote:
pretty much same opinion, unless something bad happens you have the right to do it. every1 is born as they are, live with it

Yeah. And doctors are getting paid millions to do it...No wonder there's so many doctors right? Although there's so many people getting it, we almost need the extra doctors.
Back to top Go down
Fatal Dirge
Founder
Founder
Fatal Dirge

Plastic surgery  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plastic surgery    Plastic surgery  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:01 pm

It appears as catering to the rich if you ask me. We could use those doctors for more constructive things.
Back to top Go down
https://wickedwrath.darkbb.com
Jess
Admin
Admin
Jess

Plastic surgery  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plastic surgery    Plastic surgery  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 1:49 pm

yeah ikr?? there's alot of ppls that actually needs them
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/lol1993lol
LTJ Bunyip
Regular
Regular
LTJ Bunyip

Plastic surgery  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plastic surgery    Plastic surgery  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:17 pm

Fatal Dirge wrote:
It appears as catering to the rich if you ask me. We could use those doctors for more constructive things.

Yeah true. If all those rich people didn't have to have the perfect nose we could have an over-the-counter cure for cancer by now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Plastic surgery  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plastic surgery    Plastic surgery  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plastic surgery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Opinions and Debate-
Jump to: