Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fatal Dirge clan chat.. because you know you want to ;)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fatal Dirge
Founder
Founder
Fatal Dirge

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rules   Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:34 pm

Rules of the Forum

Kk... to start let me say the things you can do;

1.)You're allowed to cuss and use otherwise inappropriate language in the forums. So if you were to use words such as shit, damn, ass, fuck, bitch, hell, penis (oookkkkk.... maybe not penis), whore and others that's perfectly fine.. for now. Note that this is a privilege and like with all privileges can be taken away at any time. Be mature. Smile
2.)You're allowed to say whatever you have on your mind or any ideas you have freely, because if someone puts you down over them I will personally kick their ass. Fear the fucking pig smiley pig

Alright now things you can't do;

1.)No doing something that's straight up stupid to other members. This includes making fun of race, sexual preference (Lawlz at the homo though xd), or anything that could be considered offensive.
2.)No necroposting. If a topc is dead it's dead for a reason. Let sleeping dogs lie as they say
3.)No hitting on Jess. My sexy pony!
Meh >.<
4.)No flaming. Play nice people.
5.)Nothing sexually inappropriate. I don't want to find out Faith has been trying to get his hands on Nick's dick. (Jokes lol)
6.)No spam posts. Make all of your posts constructed and not 1 or 2 word posts.

And that's all I can think of for now. Keep an eye on this page as rules may be modified, added, or deleted as needed
Back to top Go down
https://wickedwrath.darkbb.com

Forum Rules
Page 1 of 1